Job posted on April 24, 2018
An exciting opportunity for a PA/Marketing Assistant to join Cue Marketing agency in their brand new offices based in trendy new offices on Chapel Street in Salford.
Specialising in leisure, property, retail and hospitality, CUE Marketing works with many different businesses in the North West and across the UK.
We have combined the positions of a PA and Marketing Assistant to develop a role which will support the Managing Director and Operations team.
We are looking for someone with exceptional administrative and organisational skills, with an interest in marketing and events, a superb telephone manner and someone with a fantastic personality. You’ll already have some PA and/or marketing experience (preferably in the hospitality or events industry). It’s extremely important that you’re smart and likeable too. We only want to work with people we like and know that our clients feel the same.
- Diary management
- Identifying relevant industry events, awards and publications
- Supporting the MD with blog writing to promote the agency
- Production of a monthly newsletter
- PR support – writing press releases for MD
- Social media support – Managing MD Linked In, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook business page
- Building agency database
- General admin including emails, phone calls and social media enquiries with new and existing clients, dealing with queries
- Arranging photoshoots
- Organising travel arrangements
- Ordering supplies when needed
- Organising external agency networking and trade events
- Responding to all event enquiries via social media, phone calls, email and face to face
- Maximising sales opportunities – chasing enquiries and provisional bookings to increase conversion rates.
- Booking event planning appointments with booked customers
- Responsible and coordination of the bookings for events
- Lots of enthusiasm and passionate
- PA / Office management experience
- Social Media Experience and Skills: Facebook, Instagram, Facebook Live, Twitter, YouTube including social media advertising, scheduling, posting, designing posts
- Marketing Experience: creation of newsletter production, blog writing, advertising, event promotion
- Commitment and passion to developing a career in the marketing and events industry
- Flexibility, although this is predominantly a Monday to Friday role, we may require a degree of flexibility for evening and weekend working.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude
- Great customer service skills, good listener and fantastic negotiator
- Constant strive for perfection and a clean attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a friendly and warm personality – excellent communication skills
- Passionate about helping people plan their perfect day
- To seek learning experiences and expand your own personal capabilities
- The ability to work with others, as well as being self-motivated and able to work on your own
- Clean driving licence
- Graduates welcome