Digital PR Executive
Job posted on April 26, 2018
Here at Cue we’re looking to grow our team further to support the needs of our marketing and that of our clients. This role, of Digital PR Executive, is crucial to our growth plans this year so we’re looking for a natural self-starter with hunger for success.
PR for SEO is an increasingly important service here at Cue Marketing and we are looking to build our capabilities and accelerate our outreach in 2018.
As a Digital PR Executive, you will focus on the following key areas:
- Acquire coverage and links for Cue Marketing and its growing base of clients
- Create, co-create, manage and track all Digital PR / outreach campaigns
- Own outreach on all internally-generated campaigns, from helping with ideation, to briefing the content team on media materials, and pitching and placing media coverage
What skills and experience do I need?
- Proven understanding of how PR helps influence SEO results
- Experience in planning and executing PR campaigns
- Knowledge of the media agenda and what makes a story ‘newsworthy’
- Excellent writing skills and experience of drafting press releases, research and reports
- A background in agency-side PR
- Organised approach to planning and processes, including a proven ability to track and meet targets
- Comfortable with analysing data and turning it into media-friendly insights
- Experience of using domain analysis tools (e.g. Moz, Majestic, Ahrefs, etc.) – training can be provided here
If you think you’ve got what it takes to join the growing team here at Cue, apply below! We love what we do, and we want you to love working here; take a look at just a few of the benefits we offer our team below.
We look forward to meeting you!