Job posted on April 24, 2018
An exemplary communicator
We need someone who is strong in all aspects of relationship building, and confident in speaking with a variety of clients on a regular basis.
You’ll also need to be competent in pitching to new business, retaining clients and identifying opportunities to grow accounts
Organised and commercially aware
We need someone who is proud to be organised – not just of their desk but of their time, too! You’ll take great pride in strategising and organising client work across campaigns of varying length.
You’ll also be commercially aware – understanding how to operate accounts efficiently, ensuring Cue retains clients profitably.
With solid account management experience, you’ll have a great understanding of all types of digital strategy and will have great commercial awareness from working with a diverse range of clients in both the B2B and B2C sectors.
You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day running of a number of campaigns and accounts, managing a diverse client portfolio across a range of different industries, and overseeing direct communication with the senior managers and directors of our client base.
You’ll be confident in co-ordinating various projects, delivering to deadline and playing a big part in the proposals and pitches for our current client business.
You’ll identify key opportunities for account growth, and use your negotiation skills to upsell and cross-sell to existing clients. You’ll also play a key role in monitoring and reporting on campaign progress back to clients.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and strong relationship building ability
- Strong and efficient organisational skills
- Excellent ability to effectively manage time and resources to meet project deadlines
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics and digital marketing strategies
- The confidence and passion to work with internal and external teams
- Good analytical and reporting abilities
- Great commercial awareness across B2B and B2C sectors
- On top of the latest digital developments
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Administer the day-to-day running of a number of campaigns and accounts to achieve desired client results
- Manage team resources and ensure projects are completed on time and in line with client objectives
- Oversee direct communication, account management and reporting with senior managers across a diverse range of clients
- Identify opportunities for account growth, cross selling and increased investment
- Pitch, win and renew business for Cue Marketing