A lot of businesses want sales from marketing. So we find out, what's the difference between the two principles in our latest blog.
Marketing is more focused on creating the 'product pull', or demand among customers and consumers. Marketing activity is geared around understanding and communicating to the customer to design and develop relationships. Marketing activities allow businesses to stimulate demand.
Where as sales is organised principally around enhancing the distribution of the companies' products once the product offering has already been designed.
So what are the benefits of marketing?
1. Tends towards long-term satisfaction of customer needs
2. Tends to high focus on stimulation of demand
3. Increases visibility of your brand
4. Creates loyalty and trust
5. Generates traffic to your site to improve lead generation